BlackBag Technologies Educational Program
MULTIPLE USER LICENSING & INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
BlackBag fully appreciates the value Universities and Colleges of Higher and Further Education bring to the forensic community in educating the next generation of investigators. To support this, we proudly announce the launch of the BlackBag Technologies Educational Program.
For an annual fee of $4999 USD, a University or College of Further and Higher Education can run 30 concurrent users of BlackLight and Mobilyze in the classroom on a network based dongle. In addition to this, we will provide 3 MacQuisition dongles allowing students to receive first-hand experience in imaging over 185 Apple Mac hardware variants.
We have also included both our BlackLight Tool Training and Mobilyze Tool Training classes for all lecturers ensuring they receive up to date training in the tools and regular certification in their use.
Finally, you will also have access to our world leading subject matter experts should you have any questions or queries in relation to Mac, iOS, Android or Windows forensics. Read more on our current partnership with Bay Path University.
WHAT IS BLACKLIGHT?
Comprehensive Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, and Mac forensics analysis software
BlackLight is an innovative forensic technology that quickly enables investigators to analyse computer volumes and mobile devices. It sheds light on user actions and includes analysis of memory images. BlackLight allows for easy searching, filtering and otherwise sifting through large data sets. It can logically acquire Android and iPhone/iPad devices, runs on Windows and Mac OS X, and can analyse data from all four major platforms within one interface. It’s simply the best option available for smart, comprehensive analysis.
WHAT IS MOBILYZE?
Mobile data acquisition, triage, and reporting for Android and iPhone/iPad devices
With over 4 billion smart devices on the planet, mobile digital data is now part of every investigation. Gaining immediate access to this forensic evidence is critical. Mobilyze allows investigators to acquire, view and preserve the data held on any iOS or Android device.
WHAT IS MACQUISITION?
Live data acquisition, targeted file collection, and forensic imaging software for Mac OS X
MacQuisition is a powerful, 3-in-1 solution for live data acquisition, targeted data collection, and forensic imaging. Tested and used by experienced examiners for over a decade, MacQuisition runs on the Mac OS X operating system and safely boots and acquires data from over 185 different Macintosh computer models in their native environment - even Fusion Drives. There’s no need for complicated take-aparts when you’ve got MacQuisition.
What Existing Customers Say
"Blacklight has been an invaluable component to our university's cyber courses. It has proven to be a robust forensic tool and is very easy to use. Its intuitive design means less time teaching students how to use the software and more time spent on digital forensic and cyber concepts. Bay Path University has enjoyed success with Blacklight as a Macintosh and Windows forensic tool. It was surprisingly efficient at parsing RAM images (Windows) and it did a great job parsing the Windows registry."
- Jim Scripture, Assistant Professor, Bay Path University
BlackBag Educational License Terms & Conditions
- All BlackBag BlackLight / Mobilyze / MacQuisition Licenses supplied as part of the Educational Package are strictly for classroom usage only.
- BlackLight and Mobilyze licenses supplied on a Network Dongle only.
- 3 MacQuisition Dongles are supplied as part of the package.
- Additional MacQuisition dongles can be purchased at 50% off current list price.
- Use of BlackBag Educational Licenses for Consultancy and any Commercial activity is strictly prohibited.
- BlackBag Educational Licenses are only supplied to Not for Profit, Government Educational Departments.
- Educational Licenses are timed for 12 months and will expire if not renewed.
- An inventory of all licenses must be completed prior to annual renewal.
- Lost / Stolen licenses must be reported and a replacement charge of $200 plus shipping will apply to each lost dongle.
- Any breach of the above T&Cs will result in immediate termination with no refund given.