Investigating Child Exploitation Cases
Child Sexual Exploitation is a horrific crime growing across the world, facilitated through the use of technology by perpetrators accessing Child Sexual Abuse Media (CSAM) and their victims. Police forces face a continual cat-and-mouse game in the investigation of CSAM. BlackBag’s latest partnership with Semantics 21 (S21) aims to equip investigators with the best tools and support possible.
Watch this on-demand webinar where BlackBag’s Director of Training, Matt McFadden, and Bruce Hunter, Senior Forensic Engineer, join forces with Dr. Liam Owens, CEO and Founder at S21 to demonstrate how our tools work seamlessly together.
During this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn firsthand how image categorization, facilitated by artificial intelligence, can assist your cases in locating child sexual abuse media
- See how to filter images and videos for different threat categories through BlackBag’s partnership with the most trusted provider of offensive picture and video recognition software on the market, Image Analyzer
- Learn about the new image filtering categories including identification and currency categories
- Understand how these features can be used to further investigate the media for subsequent investigation and prosecution through BlackLight and LASERi
- Learn more about Victim ID’s (VID) specially designed export and the intelligence that can be easily transferred between BlackLight and LASERi
About Semantics 21:
Semantics 21® produces state-of-the-art digital forensics software for reviewing, analyzing and grading images and videos. Its software is empowering law enforcement and associated agencies, across the world, with boosted capacity and capability to combat child sexual exploitation and aid in investigations of other criminal activities, such as organized crime. Its cutting-edge technology delivers unrivaled investigation speed without sacrificing reliability, and it offers superior victim or suspect identification functionality. The technology has won multiple excellence awards, including a highly coveted ‘Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2019’, and the ‘Science, Technology and Innovation Award (Staffordshire Chambers Business Awards, 2018)’. To learn more, visit www.semantics21.com.
About Image Analyzer:
Image Analyzer was established in 2005 and is the market leading provider of AI and Neural Network powered image & video analysis technology. The company, located in the UK, is focused on detecting visual threats, not everyday objects, it provides the most accurate solution available for finding and identifying visual threats within vast quantities of data. Image Analyzer uses advanced artificial intelligence and neural networks that deliver unparalleled accuracy with near zero false positives, all in a matter of milliseconds. The IAViS technology identifies ‘toxic’ visual content within specific threat categories, such as pornography, extremism, graphic violence, weapons, drugs, CSAM etc. Additionally, the company provides a bespoke category production service enabling their clients to identify specific threats. To learn more, visit www.image-analyzer.com.